Are Beagle Good With Kids?
Thinking to get a Beagle and want to know if a Beagle Dog gets along with kids?
According to a highly prominent dog association, Beagle Dogs scores out of 5 in the scale of dog breeds that is safe with children.
Good with Kids: This is a suitable breed for kids and is known to be playful, energetic, and affectionate around them.
Child Friendly Dogs
It is seen in a variety of conditions how a pet dog becomes more caring and defensive about the little one or the child than the family members.
You can choose very good family dogs based on 3 major variables:
Temperament - This is the dog's personality. You really should be looking for an agreeable temperament. For example, a calmer dog has the ability to develop solid bonds and be an excellent companion for your kids.
Size - Size should be considered in regard to temperament and energy level. Some big dogs tend to be docile, while some smaller dogs can be excitable.
Energy level - This is a matter of choice for your family. Be realistic about the life-style you can supply to a pet dog that needs more exercise routine than average. If you can't meet a dog's needs, his extra energy can lead to behavior troubles.
Top 10 Child Friendly Dog Breeds
3. Bull Terrier
4. Bichon Frise
7. Labrador Retriever
8. Golden Retriever
10. Basset Hound
One of the most amiable hounds, the beagle was bred as a pack hunter and needs companionship, whether human or canine. It loves to explore the outdoors and is an enthusiastic trailer. Given adequate exercise, it is a calm, tractable house pet. It is an excellent child's dog, gentle, incredibly tolerant and always ready to join in a game or an adventure. It is an independent breed, however, and may run off if a trail beckons. It barks and howls.
What to do if you lose your Beagle
If your Beagle Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Visit the nearby vets to see if someone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Telephone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Beagle
If you find a Beagle Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter near to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who usually scan the animal’s microchip and phone the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.