Are Blue Lacy Good With Kids?
Wanting to own a Blue Lacy and need to know if a Blue Lacy Dog is good with babies?
According to a highly prominent dog association, Blue Lacy Dogs scores out of 5 in the scale of dog breeds that are good with children.
Child Friendly Dogs
It is seen in numerous instances how a dog becomes more caring and sheltering about the infant or the child than the household members.
You can choose good family dogs based on three major things:
Temperament - This is the dog's character. You should be looking for an agreeable temperament. For instance, a calmer dog has the ability to form strong bonds and be an excellent companion for your kids.
Size - Size should be examined in regard to temperament and energy level. Some larger dogs tend to be docile, while some smaller dogs can be excitable.
Energy level - This is a matter of preference for your household. Be reasonable about the life-style you can supply to a dog that needs more physical activity than average. If you can't meet a dog's needs, his extra energy can lead to behavior issues.
Top 10 Kid Friendly Dog Breeds
3. Bull Terrier
4. Bichon Frise
7. Labrador Retriever
8. Golden Retriever
10. Basset Hound
Blue Lacy Information
Blue Lacy Dogs in general are intelligent, intense, active, and alert. Developed to be both hunting and herding dogs, they display great drive and determination to work with big game and control difficult livestock. Young dogs may have too much energy and drive for small children. They are easy to train, learning new skills quickly.
What to do if you lose your Blue Lacy
If your Blue Lacy Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Contact the nearby vet clinics to see if anyone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Blue Lacy
If you find a Blue Lacy Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound near to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who can scan the animal’s microchip and contact the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.