Are Bohemian Shepherd Good With Kids?
Thinking to get a Bohemian Shepherd and need to know if a Bohemian Shepherd Dog is safe with children?
According to a highly prominent dog association, Bohemian Shepherd Dogs scores out of 5 in the scale of dog breeds that are good with kids.
Good with Kids: This is a suitable breed for kids and is known to be playful, energetic, and affectionate around them. It is also very friendly toward other pets.
Child Friendly Dogs
It is seen in several instances how a canine becomes more caring and sheltering about the infant or the child than the family members.
You can choose great family dogs based on 3 significant things:
Temperament - This is the dog's character. You need to be looking for an agreeable temperament. For example, a calmer dog has the ability to develop solid bonds and be an excellent companion for your kids.
Size - Size should be evaluated relative to temperament and energy level. Some big dogs tend to be docile, while some smaller dogs can be excitable.
Energy level - This is a matter of preference for your family. Be reasonable about the life-style you can give to a pet dog that needs more exercise routine than average. If you can't meet a dog's needs, his extra energy can lead to behavior problems.
Top 10 Kid Friendly Dog Breeds
3. Bull Terrier
4. Bichon Frise
7. Labrador Retriever
8. Golden Retriever
10. Basset Hound
Bohemian Shepherd Information
This is an ideal dog for someone who is very active, this breed has lots of energy, is not aggressive, can be easily trained, and is excellent with children and other pets. Its great agility and a keen sense of smell make it a very good rescue dog, a great companion for handicapped people and an outstanding watch dog. This breed has a stable, calm and friendly temperament that allows it to be good with the owner, his family and specially with children.
What to do if you lose your Bohemian Shepherd
If your Bohemian Shepherd Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Contact the nearby vet clinics to see if someone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Telephone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Bohemian Shepherd
If you find a Bohemian Shepherd Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Pound near to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet who normally scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.