Are Bull Terrier Good With Kids?
Wanting to own a Bull Terrier and want to know if a Bull Terrier Dog gets along with kids?
According to a highly prominent dog association, Bull Terrier Dogs scores out of 5 in the scale of dog breeds that is safe with children.
Are Bull Terriers Safe With Kids?
Good with Kids: This is a suitable breed for kids and is known to be playful, energetic, and affectionate around them.
Child Friendly Dogs
It is seen in a number of circumstances how a pet dog becomes more caring and defensive about the baby or the child than the household members.
You can choose good family dogs based on 3 large things:
Temperament - This is the dog's character. You need to be looking for an agreeable temperament. For example, a calmer dog has the ability to develop solid bonds and be an excellent companion for your kids.
Size - Size should be evaluated in relation to temperament and energy level. Some big dogs tend to be accommodating, while some small dogs can be excitable.
Energy level - This is a matter of choice for your household. Be reasonable about the life you can give to a pet dog that needs more physical exercise than average. If you can't meet a dog's needs, his excess energy can lead to behavior problems.
Top 10 Children Friendly Dog Breeds
3. Bull Terrier
4. Bichon Frise
7. Labrador Retriever
8. Golden Retriever
10. Basset Hound
Bull Terrier Information
Exuberant, comical, playful, assertive and very mischievous describes the bull terrier. It is an imaginative breed that often sees things its own way and is stubborn to the end. It needs daily physical and mental exercise lest it exercise its powerful jaws on your home. For all its tough bravado, this is an extremely sweet-natured, affectionate and devoted breed. It can be aggressive with other dogs and small animals.
What to do if you lose your Bull Terrier
If your Bull Terrier Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Call the nearby vets to see if someone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Telephone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Bull Terrier
If you find a Bull Terrier Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who usually scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.