Are Bulldog Good With Kids?
Considering to own a Bulldog and need to know if a Bulldog is good with kids?
According to a highly prominent dog association, Bulldogs scores out of 5 in the scale of dog breeds that are good with kids.
Good with Kids: This is a suitable dog breed for kids. It is also very friendly toward other pets and very friendly toward strangers.
Child Friendly Dogs
It is seen in numerous conditions how a canine becomes more caring and defensive about the baby or the child than the household members.
You can choose really good family dogs based on 3 main things:
Temperament - This is the dog's personality. You need to be looking for an agreeable temperament. For instance, a calmer dog has the ability to form strong bonds and be a terrific companion for your kids.
Size - Size should be examined in relation to temperament and energy level. Some larger dogs tend to be accommodating, while some smaller dogs can be excitable.
Energy level - This is a matter of preference for your family. Be realistic about the life you can deliver to a dog that needs more exercise than average. If you can't meet a dog's needs, his excess energy can lead to behavior complications.
Top 10 Child Friendly Dog Breeds
3. Bull Terrier
4. Bichon Frise
7. Labrador Retriever
8. Golden Retriever
10. Basset Hound
Despite its "sourmug," the bulldog is jovial, comical and amiable, among the most docile and mellow of dogs. It is willing to please, although it retains a stubborn streak. It is very good with children. Most are moderately friendly toward strangers. Although some can be aggressive with strange dogs, the breed is quite good with other pets.
What to do if you lose your Bulldog
If your Bulldog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Telephone the local vet clinics to see if someone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Bulldog
If you find a Bulldog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Pound assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who usually scan the animal’s microchip and contact the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.