Are Dalmatian Good With Kids?
Considering to get a Dalmatian and want to know if a Dalmatian Dog is safe with children?
According to a highly prominent dog association, Dalmatian Dogs scores out of 5 in the scale of dog breeds that are good with kids.
Good with Kids: This is a suitable breed for kids and is known to be playful, energetic, and affectionate around them.
Child Friendly Dogs
It is seen in a variety of instances how a pet dog becomes more caring and sheltering about the little one or the child than the household members.
You can choose really good family dogs based on three key factors:
Temperament - This is the dog's character. You need to be looking for an agreeable temperament. For example, a calmer dog has the ability to develop strong bonds and be a terrific companion for your kids.
Size - Size should be evaluated in regard to temperament and energy level. Some larger dogs tend to be accommodating, while some small dogs can be excitable.
Energy level - This is a matter of choice for your household. Be realistic about the life-style you can provide to a pet dog that needs more physical activity than average. If you can't meet a dog's needs, his excess energy can lead to behavior complications.
Top 10 Kid Friendly Dog Breeds
3. Bull Terrier
4. Bichon Frise
7. Labrador Retriever
8. Golden Retriever
10. Basset Hound
The Dalmatian makes a good playmate for children, although it may be a little too rambunctious for smaller children. Dalmatians get along well with other dogs or household pets, though it is should be socialized as a puppy if possible. The Dalmatian is naturally fond of humans and horses. The Dalmatian can be watchful around strangers.
What to do if you lose your Dalmatian
If your Dalmatian Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Telephone the nearby vets to see if someone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Telephone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Dalmatian
If you find a Dalmatian Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your area.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who can scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.